The very first thing you need to understand in order to get started with making a CBD purchase is that not all oils will be effective and the effects of CBD will differ. The rise in popularity with regards to CBD products means that every day, new CBD companies are popping up left, right, and center and, unfortunately, many of them offer poor quality oils at extortionate prices. You should always look for the following criteria before making a decision about which brand to purchase.
- Full spectrum / Broad Spectrum CBD not isolate or "Pure CBD"
- Organic-, GMO-, and pesticide-free
- CO2 / Ethanol combination extraction method for purity true Broadspectrum
- Transparency with regards to ingredients and concentrate
- *Third-party lab tested* - An Absolute Must
- The company is willing to provide a lab report on request
- Below Legal amount of THC
Buying a full or Broad spectrum oil means that you will also be able to enjoy all of the benefits from the whole plant which includes the CBD content, terpine profiles and other minor Cannabinoids and not just the isolated cannabinoid compound.